Everybody's talking about Microsoft - the hot topics are interoperability, exclusion, standards, and the doubts of Red Had and the European Union about their alleged about-turn.
There are a huge quantity of stories around today about these very topics, so here is a selection of stories for you to peruse if you so desire:
- Is Microsoft All Bark and No Bite Anymore?
- EU Turns Up Nose at Microsoft Openness Initiative
- Microsoft pledge excluding primary competitors
- Microsoft Pretends to Become Open with Interoperability
- Microsoft sued for snaffling SQL code
- Red Hat Greets Microsoft's Overtures With Doubt
- Microsoft and standards--deja vu all over again?
- Top Five Microsoft U-turns