20

http://bigbolshevik.blogs.friendster.com

The site claims to be "Exploring the reality behind exclusionary deals with Microsoft and their subtle (yet severe) implications".

The keyword is "Reality". Unfortunately, there is not a lot of reality or even any facts behind Boycott Novell's articles, which seem to come several times daily. Let me explain:

Full story »
3rdalbum's picture
Created by 3rdalbum 6 years 10 weeks ago – Made popular 6 years 9 weeks ago
Category: Community   Tags:
Kletskous's picture

Kletskous

6 years 10 weeks 2 hours 59 min ago

7

Thanks

I am sick and tired too of all the fud and spam polluting FS Daily by boycott Novell. FS Daily is in my rss feeds but as soon as I spot the name Komrad I delete it.

Oleg's picture

Oleg

6 years 10 weeks 2 hours 17 min ago

3

Still, the links section of

Still, the links section of the site is simply great, IMHO. As of the rest - nice fiction. Or... is it? =) Just kidding.

Mr. Psychopath's picture

Mr. Psychopath

6 years 10 weeks 59 min 34 sec ago

4

Amen.

I totally agree with this.
I'd also recommend you'd vote this one up:
http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Boycott_Novell_Defenders_of_Freedom_or_...
The more dirt we dig up on them, the better.

aboutblank's picture

aboutblank

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 11 hours ago

3

Fair is Fair

We don't need dirt on Boycott Novell. We need to correct inaccuracies and concentrate on spreading freedom.

apokryphos's picture

apokryphos

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 21 hours ago

4

We wrote a nice FAQ

We wrote a nice FAQ addressing a big chunk of the FUD on that site:
http://opensuse.org/FAQ:MS-Novell

Mr. Psychopath's picture

Mr. Psychopath

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 21 hours ago

1

Great!

Hey, the FAQ is great!

schestowitz's picture

schestowitz

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago

-3

OpenSUSE Board Takes on Free Software Daily

It's always nice to find members of the Board of OpenSUSE here in Free software sites, eh Francis Giannaros? Who **else** (from OpenSUSE) is playing in this sandbox?

I find it amusing that you never commented in this Web site until your little smear campaign. Proof here:

http://www.fsdaily.com/users/apokryphos/commented

So, Francis, how many of the comments here come from your OpenSUSE "yes men"?

boycottboycottnovell.com's picture

boycottboycottn...

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago

1

Great logic Roy ...

So, because he is an official member of the openSUSE board and posts here under a name that you recognize instead of creating another anonymous nick, he isn't allowed to link to a page that actually contains more true facts than your little propaganda site?

How about you get a bit less paranoid and start to build your claims upon facts instead of FUD & misinformation and just STFU until you acquired the necessary facts?

And no, I'm not apokryphos under a different nick, in fact I don't even use openSUSE but I'm frigging sick & tired of you constantly spamming this site with your moronic pamphlets and constant FUD campaigns against Novell, Gnome and several others projects (which is the reason I choose this nick).

Novell is one of the biggest contributors to FOSS and Gnome a great desktop environment. But what exactly have YOU done for FOSS except your little propaganda site that does nothing except spreading crap based on misinformation? Probably nothing ...

So please, for the love of everything cute & lovely just STFU until you can backup your silly claims with facts and go and visit some therapist to get your paranoia fixed.

Thank you.

apokryphos's picture

apokryphos

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago

2

You're speaking as if you've

You're speaking as if you've uncovered me as someone unexpected -- why? I use this nickname practically everywhere. Also, what's unexpected about someone working with free software all the time (me) being on a free software site? Weird?

You're presenting proof as if you've got an argument to which I objected. My first comment was against your smear campaign, but I've been on this site and been watching it since its very early days.

No idea what you mean by openSUSE "yes men".

By the way, the correct formulation is "openSUSE" not OpenSUSE (I only say this because you get it wrong in your articles all the time too).

korvins's picture

korvins

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 19 hours ago

4
lozz's picture

lozz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 18 hours ago

-2

Boycott Gnome

I could never be a "communist", nor am I autistic, but I'm currently reviewing my Kubuntu setup trying to eliminate all Gnome apps with Mono or .Net dependencies. Even my much-loved Synaptic pm might have to go.

I completely distrust the motives of M$-Novell and all that sails within it.

Kletskous's picture

Kletskous

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 17 hours ago

4

spam and fud

I do not trust MS and Novell either, but that is not the point here. The point is that the stories promoted here from boycottnovell are just self-promotion (called spam) and the stories are not reliable, nor are they based on evidence on what they claim but are just spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt. (called fud).

lozz's picture

lozz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 15 hours ago

-1

Re. Komrad

Is Komrad associated with Boycott Novell?

Would that be a bad thing? For instance, I have some association with FSM. Should I avoid any promotion of their articles here, because of that association?

In any case, I fail to see why Boycott Novell should not be commended for helping to publicise the activities of Microsoft's Daleks, who were sent in to trash the world's standards organisations so OOXML could try to displace odf.

M$-Novell had very few critical words to say about that particular issue.

Very soon, Microsoft's maw will open and gloomp the M$-Novell absurdity out of existence entirely. They have a notorious record of performing just such operations.

apokryphos's picture

apokryphos

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 7 hours ago

2

They should not be commended

They should not be commended because they're not just "publicising activities of MS", but spread countless articles of FUD daily of unsuitably researched issues, indulge in shockingly wild speculation, and consistently harm the FOSS community by trying to break it up with their FUD-spreading.

See the FAQ above.

aboutblank's picture

aboutblank

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 15 hours ago

6

Fair is Fair

I operate under the principle of "fair is fair". The large majority of Boycott Novell articles do not adhere to that principle.

I cannot accept many of the claims because of the quality of the evidence used to support them. Quite often, the interpretation of the news that is reported is hyperbolic. Schestowitz then uses these interpretations as further evidence in later articles thus contributing to the amount of low quality evidence.

Overall, I cannot rate this site to be useful as there is too much noise to pick out the useful information.

schestowitz's picture

schestowitz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 13 hours ago

0

Smear Campaign?

I have no idea if all these attacks are coordinated or not, but regardless, I haven't a clue who "komrad" is and I see a lot of baseless accusations made against the site.

This entire smear campaign seems like an easy way out for some.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 13 hours ago

-3

Roy, I think it's mostly just the fan-boy phenomenon.

The reason I think that is because these guys are mostly just emoting. I see this on Digg, Fark, various MMORPGs, and other online communities with technically-inclined, mostly young, mostly male audiences.

It's not Mark Shuttleworth's fault that he has attracted a crowd of emotional fan-boys, but onus is on him to disperse them when they become a nuisance.

Mark Shuttleworth is a few steps ahead of most other entrepreneurs in the FOSS sector. He's made a lot of great choices.

We'll see what he does to reconcile the necessity of respecting the Gnufather and delivering convenience to the frenzied fan-boys who seem to care more about games than freedom.

schestowitz's picture

schestowitz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 11 hours ago

-1

Wrong messages

Balzac,

I am not confronting Mark S.

I have corresponded with him in the past (mostly in an amicable fashion) and I think that Mark Fink posting to the Ubuntu mailing lists claiming that there was anti-Ubuntu thingie going on left people with the wrong impression.

I have Ubuntu installed at home and at work. I have Fedora also.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

-4

Roy, neither am I confronting Mark S.

But if I were, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Setting aside the fan-boy backlash, I think Mark is doing a pretty good job overall.

That doesn't mean he's not going to be criticized about the codecs.

Personally, I had planned my move to gNewsense before this began.

That doesn't mean I won't recommend Ubuntu to someone else who wants those codecs, even if they're proprietary.

I'm also planning on making use of enterprise GNU/Linux in business. What distro will I propose a company deploys on its server? Not gNewsense. Maybe Ubuntu with LTS. Maybe Redhat. But not Novell.

lozz's picture

lozz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 11 hours ago

-2

Boycott Novell smear

Most of this problem seems to have arisen since an article titled - Boycott Novell: Defenders of Freedom, or Offenders of Freedom? - was promoted onto this site.

I opened the article and found that it was on a web-site called;

F****r T. Washington's World of Hurt.

F****r T introduces his site with the interesting line;

Welcome, you no-good sissy girl! My name is Fucker T. Washington, and I'm a real pantload of rage. I'm the manliest man in the universe.

At that point I didn't wish to read any more of F****r T's ravings and closed out of the site without voting on it.

Really, I should have voted it down and flagged it as potentially offensive, but I didn't bother because I thought no-one would ever vote for anything appearing on such a dubious site.

I have to wonder whether F****r T isn't a pseudonym for Ballmer and his mate of the moment, Hovsepian.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 5 hours ago

0

Throwing out the baby with the bath water

Lozz: You shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. He has good arguments.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 5 hours ago

2

Re: Smear Campaign?

The only person running a smear campaign here is you, Roy.

That is what your site is all about, smearing Microsoft, Novell, Mono, GNOME and now Ubuntu.

None of your libelous attacks are even based on fact, they are based on "worst case scenario" speculation.

There are no baseless accusations being made against your site - it's all true. Countless numbers of your articles have no evidence to back up your claims and very often it is proven that your accusations were WRONG!

If you start providing irrefutable evidence, then maybe some of us will start reading your site again. You should also take down your banner ads if you want people to take you seriously - afaict, you post so many articles on your site in order to drive up hits.

lozz's picture

lozz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 4 hours ago

-1

Just what are you saying!

Zerogravity, please just listen to yourself;

"That is what your site is all about, smearing Microsoft, Novell, Mono, GNOME and now Ubuntu."

lukaz's picture

lukaz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 2 hours ago

2

Re: Just what are you saying!

Well, it's true. Every article on BoycottNovell attacks one or more of the following companies/groups with FUD: Microsoft, Novell, Mono, GNOME, and Ubuntu.

How is his post inaccurate?

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

-5

Yeah, but who's crying for Microsoft?

Not me. Also, I'll never touch Novell's tainted GNU/Linux unless they buy Microsoft out of Novell and quit their patent-trolling attack on software freedom.

I removed Mono from my computer because it's at the heart of the Microsoft/Novell strategy to tax me.

Gnome is not dependent on the Mono project and Miguel is not working for Gnome anymore.

Ubuntu's GNU/Linux is not like MS/Novell's tainted GNU/Linux, so it doesn't make sense to lump Ubuntu with Novell and Microsoft.

Regardless of all this, no one is above criticism.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

0

Schestowitz is a liar

> Gnome is not dependent on the Mono project and Miguel is not
> working for Gnome anymore.

According to Roy's site, Miguel de Icaza is still head of the GNOME community and is in charge of a conspiracy to force Mono into GNOME.

According to Roy, GNOME is also deeply dependent upon Mono.

These are just some of MANY lies that Schestowitz has spread and this is likely one of the reasons people are fed up with his website.

When he was just attacking Novell, I didn't care enough to check his so-called "facts". But when he started attacking GNOME and Ubuntu, I discovered his "facts" were nothing more than libel (hint: he can't prove anything he claims, meaning if Jeff Waugh or Miguel de Icaza or GNOME or Ubuntu took him court, he'd lose).

schestowitz's picture

schestowitz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

-3

Be accurate, please

When I wrote that de Icaza was president of GNOME, he still *was*.

Just to clear up some more libel out of the way, I never went against Ubuntu. I used to first version of it and have it deployed too.

Enough with the libel, please.

lukaz's picture

lukaz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 57 min ago

2

Only in name

He was only president in name, he was not active.

Ask anyone in the GNOME community - he has not been involved in GNOME for years.

Even Jeff Waugh told you that on many occasions.

danobrian's picture

danobrian

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago

4

Funny...

Funny hearing you complain about accuracy considering none of your articles are ever accurate themselves. You seem to have absolutely no problem throwing mud at other people, but as soon as you get any thrown at you, you get all upset.

Well BOO HOO!

Go cry me a river.

lukaz's picture

lukaz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 58 min ago

1

FUDing Microsoft isn't the right thing to do

Just because Microsoft FUDs Linux doesn't make it right to FUD them back. Two wrongs do not make a right, it just makes the Free Software community look petty (especially when Roy's FUD is so easily disproven).

But Roy goes beyond FUDing Microsoft, he FUDs Free Software developers. He accuses them of scheming against the community when they are clearly doing nothing of the sort.

> Gnome is not dependent on the Mono project and Miguel is not
> working for Gnome anymore.

Exactly. But according to Roy, GNOME /is/ dependent on Mono and Miguel /is/ working on GNOME (not only that, but Roy claims that Miguel is in charge of GNOME).

These accusations by Roy harm the community and are libelous.

> Regardless of all this, no one is above criticism.

I agree, but it seems like you should tell your friend Roy that he isn't above criticism either as he seems to not take it very well....

Notice how he accuses his critics of being part of a conspiracy against him.

Paranoid much?

apokryphos's picture

apokryphos

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago

4

Check the FAQ

See http://opensuse.org/FAQ:Novell-MS

You really think (from some bizarre irrational and unsubstantiated method) that Novell is "tainting" Linux software? Why not put your money where your mouth is and start removing all the code they contribute to Linux? They employ more developers to work on the Linux desktop than anyone else (unlike other distributions such as Ubuntu which primarily package free software). Developers for the Kernel, OO.o, KDE, GNOME, ALSA, you name it.

You want to criticise Mono? Fine. Note however that your distribution are more than happy to include it in a default installation.

schestowitz's picture

schestowitz

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

-4

Usernames and new accounts

What I see above are a group of usernames that are familiar because some are opensuse people (seen them before). Some are /new/ FSDaily accounts. For all it seems, this isn't just a natural dissent.

Enjoy gaming the system and spreading libel against me. Talking among yourselves makes a nice sock-puppet tactic. *sigh*

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago

0

There's may be some astro-turf involved in this backlash.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it were just emotional people who are easily mislead.

It's better not to assume it's an "Astroturf" campaign until it becomes very obvious.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 6 days 38 min ago

3

Enjoy your conspiracy theories

haha, you are full of conspiracy theories, aren't you?

boycottboycottnovell.com's picture

boycottboycottn...

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago

4

Yes Roy "they" are after you ...

We have a saying here that goes like "don't throw rocks if you sit in a green house" so imho you shouldn't moan that someone is "spreading libel against" you cause that's all you normally do.

boycottboycottnovell.com's picture

boycottboycottn...

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 21 hours ago

1

btw. Roy

I just had a wonderful idea:

Why don't you go ahead and chain yourself to the front gate of the Novell Headquarter and start a hunger strike until "they" publicly admit that you & your zealots are right and the rest of the world is wrong?

Then this idiocy would be finally over in a few weeks. Given, I had much less to laugh but on the other side...

GO ROY, DO IT!

diana's picture

diana

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 21 hours ago

5

About time!

Thanks, Christopher, for saying publicly what a lot of us have been thinking privately. I stopped bothering to read Boycott Novell weeks ago; but the sheer quantity of citations on fsdaily is getting irritating - and, in my view, reducing the reputation of fsdaily for promulgating quality articles.

cmblack's picture

cmblack

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 20 hours ago

3

spot on

I agree. enough with this FUD, it's not doing the community any good.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 19 hours ago

-1

Sorry, but we can't all just have a group-hug under a banner.

We really have to be critical thinkers and discriminate between what is authentic free software, what may be "open source" yet encumbered by restrictions, what is actually presented as "open source" but is actually "mixed source".

It's not necessarily easy, but it must be done. Emotional retaliation against a critic or a cynic is not going to change the underlying objective reality.

cmblack's picture

cmblack

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 19 hours ago

3

Roy isn't a critic, he's a fear mongerer

Roy uses emotion to sway his audience on his website - every article he has plays on peoples' fear of the unknown and their dislike (hatred) of Microsoft.

If Roy thinks it is unfair that people use emotional retaliation against him, then by golly he should stop using it against others.

What goes around comes around.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 18 hours ago

-3

People should stick to debating the content of his arguments.

Attacking him personally doesn't make me want to stop reading his site.

Look how Mark Shuttleworth responded. He didn't lash out at Roy. He came and delivered some information to clarify things.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 17 hours ago

2

Similarly...

Similarly Roy should stop lashing out at Miguel de Icaza, Novell, GNOME devs, Ubuntu, etc.

I know, so unfair that Roy be held to the same standards as everyone else.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago

-5

He should keep lashing out at Novell.

But people should try to be civil. I harbor no ill will for Miguel de Icaza, but I won't use mono. In the beginning, I thought Miguel's work was good.

Then after Microsoft made their deal with Novell, became suspicious of Novell, because I know Microsoft is against user freedom and is fighting hard for software patents.

Since Miguel works for Novell, I'm expecting that his work will be turned against software users' freedom by Microsoft. I think he should quit Novell and spend his time on more fruitful work.

So, I won't use openSUSE, nor will I use Mono because I don't trust Novell. I think Roy is doing us all a service by calling attention to the latest attempt by Microsoft to turn a GNU/Linux distribution into a torpedo against the free software community.

It seems Suse is headed down the same path as Mandrake. Another venerable GNU/Linux distro and community will be torn apart by another Microsoft scheme.

zerogravity's picture

zerogravity

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago

2

You might want to read the FAQ

You might want to read the FAQ that the openSUSE guy posted in one of the other comments so that you can stop being so biased and uninformed.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 15 hours ago

-3

The most offensive thing to me is the idea of software patents.

I personally will practice civil disobedience and infringe on software patent claims because I refuse to budge on that.

I know Microsoft wants software patents. That is the biggest problem I have with Microsoft at this point.

They know they've been defeated by the clever use of copyright law in the GNU GPL, so now they're trying to patent software.

Software is a written string of characters like a poem. It should be subject to copyright law, not patent law.

If Microsoft does not back off of pushing software patents at the expense of everyone's freedom, Microsoft and all who do any business with them should be shunned until their revenue dries up.

I'm not going to believe any rhetoric about Microsoft changing their culture until they stop attacking people's freedom. Until they renounce their authoritarian ideology, I'm firmly committed against Microsoft and their partners.

danobrian's picture

danobrian

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 15 hours ago

0

Hi Mr Law Breaker

I personally will practice civil disobedience and infringe on software patent claims because I refuse to budge on that.

Good to know you believe in breaking the law.

Good luck with that.

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 14 hours ago

-1

Mighty white of you, Mr. O'Brian.

Seriously, you don't think there is any context in which civil disobedience is appropriate?

lozz's picture

lozz

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago

-4

After midnight

Sorry, I must have dozed off and now it's morning.

I really should have read M$-Novell's FAQ, but I keep hearing Christine Keeler's words from years ago;

"Well, they would say that, wouldn't they."

Microsoft commenced full-scale warfare against the Free Software movement, over a decade ago.

This MONOlithic MONOpoly has, increasingly, conducted both underhanded, and overt, operations against us at every level imaginable.

Just like their spiritual leader, John D Rockefeller, they hate any form of perceived competition.

All their other competition has been left shattered and destroyed while they gloated over the wreckage.

The Free Software movement has managed to survive by continually ducking and weaving while still distributing a vastly superior product for free.

Ballmer then devised a strategy to get inside the movement and to destroy it from underneath.

The M$-Novell patent deal was to be the crown-jewel of that strategy.

Novell used to be a good and honoured friend to the Free Software movement. Then along came Hovsepian who promptly jumped into bed with Ballmer in a patent deal that has placed the entire Free Software movement in dire peril.

Many of us tried to warn Hovsepian that there were some people she couldn't hop under the sheets with and hope to maintain her virginity; but she was a headstrong girl who refused to listen to informed advice.

The little picture at the top of Boycott Novell demonstrates that she promptly met a fate worse than death.

Gnome started using MONO-based applications back when Novell was still a close friend of the Free Software movement, but now, under vastly changed circumstances, they represent patent time-bombs that Microsoft won't hesitate to use against us when the time is ripe.

Novell cannot try to serve two diametrically-opposed masters and hope to remain friends with both, or, indeed, even hope to survive at all.

Personally, I feel that Boycott Novell has been doing an excellent job in collating much extraneous evidence concerning the unedifying spectacle of Microsoft stomping around the world head-kicking the standards bodies into abject submission.

This has helped to make even the non-IT world start to sit up and take notice.

Yes, there are sometimes signs of haste at Boycott Novell, but that is hardly surprising considering the quantity of material being collated.

Boycott Novell mostly uses fairly unimpeachable sources, such as Groclaw, and mostly let the sources tell their own story for much of the time.

I felt that Boycott Novell could have done more to promote Shuttleworth's rebuttal to the buying M$ codecs claims, but Mark is a big boy who knows how to take care of himself.

Boycott Novell doesn't really have to "smear" the activities of M$ and its M$-Novell division.

On that side of the fence they are doing a wonderful job of smearing themselves.

danobrian's picture

danobrian

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 15 hours ago

1

Roy Schestowitz claims Miguel threatened him - yet another lie

Roy Schestowitz has blogged about this article and made the following claim:

Congratulations, Novell and/or OpenSUSE. You have reached an all-time low. Lower than Miguel de Icaza’a threats.

So I followed that link and found the following reference:

Miguel de Icaza said,

July 12, 2007 at 7:05 pm

The issue that I have with Roy statement is this paragraph, which is a complete fabrication:

“To repeat old facts, the developers were not part of the this decision, with the exception of a few prominent ones such as Miguel de Icaza, who is a VP. It was all done secretly. Jeremy Allison knew about it and he protested against the sneaky, 90th-minute inclusion of patent elements. These elements were not part of the original deal, which had been negotiated for months.”

From:
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/07/08/opensuse-image-problem/

As I said on those comments, I learned on the same day that Jeremy Allison learned about it (or perhaps the night before when I was told to go to Waltham).

Roy could make his points based on actual evidence, he does not need to manufacture them. I guess its just a cultural issue, Roy living in the UK, the land of the tabloid, he does not know better.

Miguel.

Does anyone see a threat there? No? Nor do I.

Now, if you continue reading... you discover that Roy has misled his readership. His excuse is:

Roy Schestowitz said,

July 12, 2007 at 7:40 pm

Miguel, you misread what I wrote, but I’ll cross it out to remove what might be perceived as an ambiguous statement.

[quote skipped, no need to echo it again]

I meant to say that you knew about it before the large majority of the developers were informed (possibly just after the announcement). I was not referring to Jeremy Allison there. Either way, thanks for the correction and I hope any room for misinterpretation is no longer there.

By the way, I don’t read tabloids. Can’t stand them.

Really, Roy? Because you could have fooled me. Your website reads EXACTLY like a tabloid.

Now what was my point? Oh yes, my point was that Roy claims that Miguel de Icaza knew about the deal before any of the developers and Roy was clearly trying to insinuate that Miguel was therefor involved in the deal making process.

This is a common mode of operandi for Roy... say one thing in such a way as to insinuate something else in order to get people angry with the person Roy is attacking and thus brainwash them into doing Roy's bidding.

It's actually quite funny watching Balzak get brainwashed by Roy.

Hey Balzak: Can you say "Baaahhhh"?

Balzac's picture

Balzac

6 years 9 weeks 5 days 13 hours ago

0

Dan, why are you writing this infantile crap?

Is this you?

Danny O'Brian, activism coordinator for the Electronic Frontier Foundation

Nah, it has to be a different Dan O'Brian. Can you confirm?