Pandora FMS is a monitoring software. It watches your systems and
applications, and allows you to know the status of any element of those
systems (hardware, software, sensors, network equipment, etc).
Development of stable version 2.0 of Pandora FMS is over. After a long
testing period, Pandora FMS team has finished development for this
version, that introduces great features from previous version.
Some changes from last version are:
* WMI Remote Monitoring Server (Windows).
* Plugin Server to reuse user-programmed network checks.
* Prediction Server to detect anomalies in patterns.
* Export Server to replicate data across multiple Pandora FMS setups.
* Network Map with OS autodetection and topology discovery.
* New Visual Console in AJAX for interactive map creation.
* Agent remote configuration from the Console.
* Advanced alert correlation.
* Log processing (Windows and Unix).
* Now is not necessary to edit the config file of the Windows agent,
while installing it you can select and edit its options from a combo
Several bugfixes has been made since Beta1 to solve inappropriate
database events, ACL, extensions, reports, graphs, groups, alerts,
agent, translation, headers, inline help system, snmp, visual console and console itself.
You can download Pandora FMS v2.0 from Sourceforge: