* LibrePlanet Conference 2009!
* FSF files suit against Cisco for GPL violations
* BadVista: We hardly knew ye
* GCC libraries get updated license exception
* An open response to Chris Frey regarding GFDL 1.3
* Updating the Free Software Definition
* More background about the Cisco case
* The bootable membership cards are (finally) here!
* 3D graphics are 100% free software
* Freedom Walk: A walk to claim, ensure and preserve freedom
* Psst! Pass it on!
* New FSF microblogging communities
* PlayOgg: Theora 1.0 is released!
* 35 Days Against DRM (In 35 paragraphs)
* Apple iTunes goes DRM free on music
* Microsoft defends DRM. Badly.
* GNU spotlight with Karl Berry
* Richard Stallman's speaking schedule
* Take action!